Culture & Benefits
Our employees are passionate about Pionyr’s mission: To develop innovative therapeutics that dramatically alter the tumor microenvironment thereby enabling the human immune system to successfully fight and, potentially, eliminate cancer. We offer an environment where individuals make a difference and have a voice. At Pionyr, communication is open and transparent, teams are empowered, and quality and integrity are paramount.
Join us and become an integral part of a leading immune-oncology company where you will have a direct impact on our research and clinical programs and have an opportunity to learn from proven, experienced scientific and business leaders. We look forward to hearing from you. Here is what our employees say about working at Pionyr...
“I love coming to work every day. I feel I am contributing to different projects and I am valued. There is a very positive energy and atmosphere between members. The science is amazing and cutting edge. There is transparency and open communication.”
“Encouraging growth and ownership, kind and fun, respect and trust between members, and good team work and collaboration.”
“Scientific approach, non-hierarchical management style, transparency from the top.”
Benefits, Compensation & Work Life Balance
Pionyr fosters career development, recognizes employees’ contributions through competitive compensation and benefit plans and provides a motivating and collaborative environment. We are distinguished from other biotech companies by offering to our employees and their families:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage (100% paid for employees and 85% for dependents)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Dependent & Commuter)
- Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Additional voluntary paid benefits such as dependent life insurance, long-term care and access to discount programs
- 401k Retirement plan
- Stock options
- Discretionary Performance Bonuses
- Flexible Time Off Policies
- Paid Holidays
- New “build-to-suit” customized modern headquarters and laboratories close to San Francisco, bridges, and SFO.
- Access to on-site gym and yoga center including wellness coaches, nutritionists and trainers
- On-site full service restaurant and additional Focaccia Market and Bakery
- Commuter shuttles from BART, Caltrain, and South San Francisco Ferry Terminal
Disclaimer: Pionyr Immunotherapeutics, Inc. is an EOE employer and reserves the right to change or terminate its benefit plans or programs at any time. Please note the information above is a summary of benefits and that complete details regarding plans or policies are contained within official plan documents pertaining to benefits coverage.